• Reiki Master/Teacher
• Personalized Reiki Sessions
and Reiki Workshops
• Guided Meditations • Vision Quests
• Tipi Reiki • Special Events • Private Groups
• Crystal Workshops and Sales
• Public Speaking and Writing
Promoting Compassion for Animals
Be kind. Show compassion. Teach others.
Relieve Stress and Anxiety with Fall Meditation Sessions Offered
Next Meditation Session is Wed., Nov. 15th
6:30pm to 8:00pm
Bring a new level of peace, relaxation and healing into your life with the new Fall Meditation Series with classes offered twice a month. Meditations are held indoors now in the warmth of the Reiki Room for the cold weather season (the tipi is officially closed for the season) with welcoming candles and the calming aroma of sage, palo santo and/or essential oils. Meditation helps us bring balance, harmony and tranquility to our body, mind and spirit. Being able to calm our minds, clear our thoughts, and relax our physical body, we are then able to deal much more calmly with every day stresses, anxieties, fears, concerns, and frustrations. Meditation helps us get through traumatic events in our lives with mental clarity and a healthy perspective. For more information on meditation, go to the meditation page here on this website.
LOCATION: The Reiki Room at White Barn Healing Arts, 5180 Hayes Road, Ravenna, OH 44266
COST: $15 adults: $10 students and seniors
PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED: Space is limited in the Reiki Room. Pre-registration is required. Go to the meditation page on this website or click here to register. If the class is full, that will be indicated on the meditation registration page.
Substitute animal products in your diet for soy-based or non-animal ingredients
Buy cruelty-free clothing - eliminate wool, leather products, fur and ivory from your clothing and jewelry
Take the initiative to learn about animal-cruelty topics and lovingly share that information with others
Lead by example
Challenge outdated ways of thinking that no longer serve us
100th Journey Psychic and Healing Fair
Fri., Nov. 17th 1:00pm to 9:00pm
Sat., Nov. 18th 10:00am to 5:00pm
White Barn Healing Arts will have a booth at this special two-day event, featuring a display of crystals and other meditation support merchandise from our mini-gift shop available for purchase. Annette Bragg will also be providing 20 minute healing sessions which include guided meditation, Reiki and crystal work. We will be promoting our meditation and Reiki workshops, crystal classes, Vision Quest series, and more. Please stop by to see us!
LOCATION: Holiday Inn Mentor, 7701 Reynolds Road, Mentor, Ohio
The celebration, besides having the top psychics, intuitives, astrologers, palm and tarot card readers, healers and vendors in the area, will have gift bags, door prizes, and free food and refreshments for all!
White Barn Healing Arts Center promotes wellness, peace and healing for body, mind and spirit through natural and homeopathic practices, relaxation and healing techniques, spiritual guidance and support, and educational opportunities. We encourage and inspire people to live their lives acting out of compassion and tolerance for all living beings, and bring awareness to the interconnectedness of people, animals and planet.
• To provide spiritual and holistic support services as well as educational programs for people dealing with stress, anxiety, trauma, loss, resentment, anger, bitterness, unforgiveness, hurt, life’s transitions, and any and all of life’s challenges and difficulties, in a positive, healthy manner that restores wellness to their lives
• To provide spiritual guidance and direction, and to nurture and support individuals on their spiritual path of awareness, growth and knowledge
• To teach holistic and mindful wellness practices that people can incorporate into their daily lives to enhance and increase their level of inner peace and calmness in all situations and circumstances
• To promote and support personal wellness and a healthy planet through a cruelty-free (vegan) lifestyle and compassionate choices as a consumer in a loving and non-judgmental approach
• To provide support and guidance through wellness, healing and relaxation services, workshops, clinics, classes, programs and events including (but not limited to) energy work such as Reiki, meditation, yoga, Tai Chi, Qigong, aromatherapy, vibrational sound therapy including drumming circles and singing bowls, crystals, Vision Quests, spiritual ceremony, and grief sessions
• Given the correct tools and guidance, people can create their own deep inner peace in their lives and nurture their healing of body, mind and spirit
• By encouraging and inspiring people to lives their lives acting with compassion, kindness and tolerance for all living beings, including people, animals and planet, we create the awareness of our interconnectedness to everything and everyone around us.
• Creating a safer, kinder, and more compassionate world begins with the choices made by each individual person.
White Barn Healing Arts • 330-281-1387 • firstname.lastname@example.org
5180 Hayes Road, Ravenna, Ohio 44266
We are now living in an era where outdated thinking and traditionally accepted ways of treating the animals who share our planet no longer serve us. I believe that when people are given the opportunity to "Do No Harm" and are provided with the truth of the abuses happening to animals in the mass warehousing of factory farming, product testing. research, entertainment, etc., people will choose not to support these industries. After working in farm animal rescue for the past 17 years, it's time to share "the rest of the story" with people who truly do want to live their lives with compassion for animals, our planet, and ourselves. Please choose to live your life with kindness and compassion for all living beings.
Do No Harm...
White Barn Healing Arts provides and teaches natural and holistic ways to bring a sense of peace and healing into your body, mind and spirit and how to extend that peace and healing to those around you!
Extending Our Circle of Compassion
This Week's Events!
(Be sure to visit the Calendar of Events page for a complete list of activities.)