Next class on
• Wed., December 5th....….6pm to 7:15pm
• Tues., December 11th..…6pm to 7:15pm
• Mon., December 17th...…6pm to 7:15pm
A great value at only $20 per person, or register 2 for $35 (and save $5!).
"Sampler Meditation Classes" teach 4 to 5 different meditation methods or techniques at each class, and a meditation support gift is included with each class. This provides guests with an opportunity to experience and learn a variety of ways to de-stress and lessen anxiety, anger, grief, worry, sadness, frustration, and other negative emotions and mind-sets. Not everyone is cut-out to sit quietly in traditional meditation stillness. However, you can still reap the benefits of meditation through techniques and practices that speak to you...
Substitute animal products in
your diet for soy-based or
Buy cruelty-free clothing -— eliminate wool, leather products, fur and ivory from your clothing and jewelry
Take the initiative to learn about animal-cruelty topics and lovingly share that information with others
Lead by example
Challenge outdated ways of thinking that no longer serve us
White Barn is a 501c3 non-profit organization that support personal and spiritual growth.
White Barn Healing Arts Center promotes wellness, peace and healing for body, mind and spirit through natural and homeopathic practices, relaxation and healing techniques, spiritual guidance and support, and educational opportunities. We encourage and inspire people to live their lives acting out of compassion and tolerance for all living beings, and bring awareness to the interconnectedness of people, animals and planet.
• To provide spiritual and holistic support services as well as educational programs for people dealing with any and all of life's challenges, such as stress, anxiety, trauma, loss, anger, etc., in a positive, healthy manner.
• To provide spiritual guidance and direction, and to nurture and support individuals on their spiritual path of awareness, growth and knowledge
• To teach holistic and mindful wellness practices that people can incorporate into their daily lives to enhance and increase their level of inner peace and calmness in all situations and circumstances
• To promote and support personal wellness and a healthy planet through a cruelty-free lifestyle and compassionate choices as a consumer in a loving and non-judgmental approach
• To provide support and guidance through healing and relaxation services, workshops, programs and events which include, but not limited to, Reiki, meditation, yoga, Tai Chi, Qigong, aromatherapy, drumming circles and singing bowls, crystals, Vision Quests, spiritual ceremony, and grief sessions
In addition to our mission, we believe that:
• Given the correct tools and guidance, people can create their own deep inner peace in their lives and nurture their healing of body, mind and spirit
• By encouraging and inspiring people to act with compassion, kindness and tolerance for all living beings, including people, animals and planet, we create the awareness of our interconnectedness to everything and everyone around us.
• Creating a safer, kinder, and more compassionate world begins with the choices made by each individual person.
White Barn Healing Arts • 330-281-1387 • email@example.com
5180 Hayes Road, Ravenna, Ohio 44266
We are now living in an era where outdated thinking and traditionally accepted ways of treating the animals who share our planet no longer serve us. I believe that when people are given the opportunity to "Do No Harm" and are provided with the truth of the abuses happening to animals in the mass warehousing of factory farming, product testing. research, entertainment, etc., people will choose not to support these industries. After working in farm animal rescue for the past 17 years, it's time to share "the rest of the story" with people who truly do want to live their lives with compassion for animals, our planet, and ourselves. Please choose to live your life with kindness and compassion for all living beings.
Amethyst is one of the most powerfuol healing stones, and is known to help lessen grief and sadness and provide support during the loss of a loved one.
Do no harm...
White Barn Healing Arts provides and teaches natural and holistic ways to bring a sense of peace and healing into your body, mind and spirit and how to extend that peace and healing to those around you!
Holiday Gift Shop Hours
after the Beginner Crystal Class
White Barn Gift Shop is normally only open before and after workshops and classes or by appointment. Special holiday store hours have also been added for your shopping convenience! Check out the new merchandise just in time for gift giving!
Extending Our Circle of Compassion
Holiday 1-Hour Fun Mini-Class
Working with Crystals for Beginners
(Receive a free gift with each class!)
Reiki Master/Teacher, Licensed Minister
Give yourself the gift of peace of mind this holiday season!
"Holiday Sampler" Meditation Classes Teach Stress-Reduction and Relaxation!
Learn Techniques to De-Stress, Lessen Anxiety and Anger, and Achieve Calmness Throughout the Holidays
Annette Bragg, Founder
$10 per person — Pre-registration required.
"Working with Crystals for Beginners"
1-Hour Mini-Class Holiday Dates
• Fri., Dec. 7th 6pm - 7pm
• Fri., Dec. 14th 6pm - 7pm
• Fri., Dec. 21st 6pm - 7pm
Holiday Happenings this Week at White Barn...
Healing Arts Center, Inc.
Be kind. Teach others to be kind.
Blue Lace Agates are great for meditation and strengthen our intuition and our connection with our spirit guides and angels.
A fun, quick class to learn the basics of working with crystals and how to choose them for yourself or as a gift for others!
• What are some of the most common crystals and what do they represent/what is their meaning
• How to choose a crystal by feeling their energy
• How to create a healing trio
• How to clear your crystals and why this is necessary
• Which crystals help remove negativity in your home, office, classroom or vehicle
• Which crystals are known to help remove physical pain and discomfort
• Which crystals are used to release depression, anxiety and stress and which ones support happiness, joy, and a love of life
• Exercises to learn to feel energy
• Rough vs. tumbled - does it affect their meaning and healing properties?
• What is obsidian?
• How to choose crystals by chakra colors - what is the meaning of the chakra colors?
• How do you choose a crystal as a gift and how do you explain it?
• And more fun, helpful, informational, educational, and interesting tips to working comfortably and enthusiastically with crystals
• Personal Reiki Sessions and Reiki Workshops
• Guided Meditation • Vision Quests • Yoga
• Tai Chi/Qigong • Special Events
• Private Groups • Corporate Groups
• Crystal Workshops • Gift Shop
• Public Speaking • Promoting Compassion
for People, Animals and Planet