• Personal Reiki Sessions and Reiki Workshops
• Guided Meditation • Vision Quests • Yoga
• Tai Chi/Qigong • Special Events
• Private Groups • Corporate Groups
• Crystal Workshops • Gift Shop
• Public Speaking • Promoting Compassion
for People, Animals and Planet
Healing Arts Center, Inc.
Annette Bragg, Founder
Special Events Coming Up This Year
• Water-Color Meditation (The "Art" of Meditation)
is part of the series of Creative Spirit Classes.
No art experience necessary! This is a Fun, Relaxing,
Insightful Class combining meditation, self-reflection,
intuition and playing with water color.
Fri., Feb. 22nd 7pm to 8:30pm
Pre-registration required. For more info click here.
• CE Workshop for Reiki Practitioners and Energy Workers
This workshop is appropriate for all levels of Reiki practitioners. Annette teaches this workshop in her usual interactive style of teaching with
worksheets and class materials, hands-on practices, and
group dynamics. This workshop series helps Reiki
practitioners and energy workers strengthen their connection
to Spirit, helps become an even more clear channel for
energy, assists in setting ego aside, and provides a better
understanding of layering and working with multiple energy
healing modalities combined with Reiki.
• The Medicine Wheel
Understanding and working with the energy, the meanings behind, and the healing power of the medicine wheel. Learning to work with the colors, herbs, spirit animals, stage of life, time of year,
and healing energy.
• The Energy of the 4 Winds
Understanding the connection of the 4 Windswith the Medicine Wheel, ceremony to honor the 4 winds, using Sage and Palo Santo in ceremony.
• Personal Holistic Healing/Reiki Sessions
with Cross-Cultural Energy Healing
Equally important in the Reiki and energy health and
healing session is time built in for personal discussion that
can include spiritual guidance and life coaching. Reiki
combined with other energy healing modalities and loving,
spiritual guidance can provide much-needed support for
individuals experiencing stress, loss, anxiety, transitions,
illness, and many other challenges and difficulties.
Rev. Annette Bragg, Reiki Master/Teacher
Call for times/dates available 330-281-1387.
Also in February...
Be kind. Teach others to be kind.
• Spiritual Spa Day
Sun. June 2nd
An interactive buffet of natural and holistic ways to experience peace, healing and joy on a daily basis. Learn different
calming, relaxation practices based in a wide variety
of cultures, including aromatherapy, healing with herbs
and herbal teas,. Reiki, meditation, sacred
ceremony, restorative yoga, and more. Teachers
include Melanie Mills (Randolph Massage and Wellness
Center); Ronelle Halfacre (Certified Yoga Instructor);
Cindi Gonzalez (Teacher of Native American Studies),
Pampamesayo Jeffrey Zayda of Massage and Yoga Healing Arts in Fairlawn; Rev. Annette Bragg (Reiki Master/Teacher, Founder of White Barn Healing Arts Center), Mary Jane Brigger (Career Path Success; Women's Empowerment Consultant, Reiki Master/Teacher), Lisa Marie Whitefeather (Shamanic Practitioner with White Feather Wisdom), and more will be listed as the days itinerary unfolds!
• Cranial Sacral Therapy
Sat., June 29th
This full-day workshop will be taught by Randall
Gibson, M. Ed; LMT of Gibson Massotherapy
• Vegan Thanksgiving 2019
Sat., Nov. 9th
Celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday with us and
support the work of White Barn Healing Arts Center
as we honor and respect the crucial and connective
link between people, animals and planet. Enjoy an
incredible vegan (no animal products) buffet including
appetizers, entrees and dessert, created by the
Master Chef's at Todaro's Party Center in Akron.
Substitute animal products in
your diet for soy-based or
Buy cruelty-free clothing -— eliminate wool, leather products, fur and ivory from your clothing and jewelry
Take the initiative to learn about animal-cruelty topics and lovingly share that information with others
Lead by example
Challenge outdated ways of thinking that no longer serve us
White Barn is a 501c3 non-profit
organization that supports personal
and spiritual growth.
White Barn Healing Arts Center promotes wellness, peace and healing for body, mind and spirit through natural and homeopathic practices, relaxation and healing techniques, spiritual guidance and support, and educational opportunities. We encourage and inspire people to live their lives acting out of compassion and tolerance for all living beings, and bring awareness to the interconnectedness of people, animals and planet.
• To provide spiritual and holistic support services as well as educational programs for people dealing with any and all of life's challenges, such as stress, anxiety, trauma, loss, anger, etc., in a positive, healthy manner.
• To provide spiritual guidance and direction, and to nurture and support individuals on their spiritual path of awareness, growth and knowledge
• To teach holistic and mindful wellness practices that people can incorporate into their daily lives to enhance and increase their level of inner peace and calmness in all situations and circumstances
• To promote and support personal wellness and a healthy planet through a cruelty-free lifestyle and compassionate choices as a consumer in a loving and non-judgmental approach
• To provide support and guidance through healing and relaxation services, workshops, programs and events which include, but not limited to, Reiki, meditation, yoga, Tai Chi, Qigong, aromatherapy, drumming circles and singing bowls, crystals, Vision Quests, spiritual ceremony, and grief sessions
In addition to our mission, we believe that:
• Given the correct tools and guidance, people can create their own deep inner peace in their lives and nurture their healing of body, mind and spirit
• By encouraging and inspiring people to act with compassion, kindness and tolerance for all living beings, including people, animals and planet, we create the awareness of our interconnectedness to everything and everyone around us.
• Creating a safer, kinder, and more compassionate world begins with the choices made by each individual person.
White Barn Healing Arts • 330-281-1387 • email@example.com
5180 Hayes Road, Ravenna, Ohio 44266
We are now living in an era where outdated thinking and traditionally accepted ways of treating the animals who share our planet no longer serve us. I believe that when people are given the opportunity to "Do No Harm" and are provided with the truth of the abuses happening to animals in the mass warehousing of factory farming, product testing. research, entertainment, etc., people will choose not to support these industries. After working in farm animal rescue for the past 17 years, it's time to share "the rest of the story" with people who truly do want to live their lives with compassion for animals, our planet, and ourselves. Please choose to live your life with kindness and compassion for all living beings.
Do no harm...
White Barn Healing Arts provides and teaches natural and holistic ways to bring a sense of peace and healing into your body, mind and spirit and how to extend that peace and healing to those around you!
Extending Our Circle of Compassion
Reiki Master/Teacher, Licensed Minister