Promoting Peace and Healing for People, Animals and Planet
• Personal Reiki Sessions and Reiki Workshops
• Guided Meditation • Vision Quests • Yoga
• Tai Chi/Qigong • Special Events
• Private Groups • Corporate Groups
• Crystal Workshops • Gift Shop
• Public Speaking • Promoting Compassion
for People, Animals and Planet
Annette Bragg, Founder
Each person must register individually.
Registration closes at 3pm on Saturday or earlier if tipi is full.
The first sacred fire of the season will be lit in the tipi this Saturday and we welcome you to join us.
• 6:30pm to 8pm — An informal and peaceful blend of smudging, ceremony, parables, guided meditation, and fellowship.
• 8pm to 9pm — Personal Quiet Reflection in the tipi. For this hour anyone is welcome to stay around the fire in quiet contemplation, prayer or meditation. You do not have to stay for the entire hour.
Spiritual items will be available for anyone's personal use, such as palo santo, tobacco and material for prayer ties, cedar, corn meal, spirit arrow branches, Florida water, essential oils, and other items.
We ask that in the tipi during this time there is no talking.
The Reiki room in the house and the warm welcoming porch will be open and available for guests to visit and chat.
• No Cost — This is a Free Gathering... However love donations for White Barn are always appreciated.
• RSVP is required if you plan to join us - the tipi can hold up to about 28 people comfortably, a bit more uncomfortably...lol
Please fill out the RSVP form at right.
• Store: The store will be open one hour before First Fire and also from 9pm to 9:30pm after Quiet Reflection.
Hope you can join us as we start the 2019 Summer and Fall outdoor season at White Barn with peace, healing and good energy for all!
Registration Form for First Fire
Click the SUBMIT button to complete your RSVP