Promoting Peace and Healing for People, Animals and Planet
• Personal Reiki Sessions and Reiki Workshops
• Guided Meditation • Vision Quests • Yoga
• Tai Chi/Qigong • Special Events
• Private Groups • Corporate Groups
• Crystal Workshops • Gift Shop
• Public Speaking • Promoting Compassion
for People, Animals and Planet
Annette Bragg, Founder
White Barn is a 501c3 non-profit organization that supports personal
and spiritual growth and overall health and wellness for body, mind and spirit.
White Barn Healing Arts Center promotes wellness, peace and healing for body, mind and spirit through natural and homeopathic practices, relaxation and healing techniques, spiritual guidance and support, and educational opportunities. We encourage and inspire people to live their lives acting out of compassion and tolerance for all living beings, and bring awareness to the interconnectedness of people, animals and planet.
• To provide spiritual and holistic support services as well as educational programs for people dealing with any and all of life's challenges, such as stress, anxiety, trauma, loss, anger, etc., in a positive, healthy manner.
• To provide spiritual guidance and direction, and to nurture and support individuals on their spiritual path of awareness, growth and knowledge
• To teach holistic and mindful wellness practices that people can incorporate into their daily lives to enhance and increase their level of inner peace and calmness in all situations and circumstances
• To promote and support personal wellness and a healthy planet through a cruelty-free lifestyle and compassionate choices as a consumer in a loving and non-judgmental approach
• To provide support and guidance through healing and relaxation services, workshops, programs and events which include, but not limited to, Reiki, meditation, yoga, Tai Chi, Qigong, aromatherapy, drumming circles and singing bowls, crystals, Vision Quests, spiritual ceremony, and grief sessions
In addition to our mission, we believe that:
• Given the correct tools and guidance, people can create their own deep inner peace in their lives and nurture their healing of body, mind and spirit
• By encouraging and inspiring people to act with compassion, kindness and tolerance for all living beings, including people, animals and planet, we create the awareness of our interconnectedness to everything and everyone around us.
• Creating a safer, kinder, and more compassionate world begins with the choices made by each individual person.
White Barn Healing Arts