Promoting Peace and Healing for People, Animals and Planet
• Personal Reiki Sessions and Reiki Workshops
• Guided Meditation • Vision Quests • Yoga
• Tai Chi/Qigong • Special Events
• Private Groups • Corporate Groups
• Crystal Workshops • Gift Shop
• Public Speaking • Promoting Compassion
for People, Animals and Planet
Annette Bragg, Founder
Q & A's
Q. When can we schedule a family group meditation and how long is a family meditation session?
A. Family Meditation Sessions can be scheduled at any time, day or evening, weekday or weekend.
Family Meditation classes are an hour long. You can increase the time if you feel it would be beneficial for your family group.
Q. How many people do we have to have in our group?
A. A family group session allows for up to 10 people to attend, but there is a flat fee for any number of guests up to 10 attendees. If there is more than 10 family members, there is a nominal fee for each additional person.
Q. What is the cost of the Beginner Meditation Sessions?
A. There is a $150 flat fee for a family group of up to 10 people. For each additional person there is an additional $15 fee.
Q. I'd like to talk to someone about the Family Meditation Program before we decide to schedule anything. How can I get in touch with a White Barn rep?
A. Give us a call any time at 330-281-1387, or email Annette Bragg at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to help you create a custom experience for your family.
Business or Corporate Group Meditations
For Employees, Managements or Staff Members
at Your Place of Business or at White Barn Healing Arts Center
Family dynamics can be greatly enhanced through the gentle support of meditation. Meditation can help:
• provide a greater tolerance and acceptance of each other
• create a more peaceful and nurturing environment
• support forgiveness and new beginnings
• lessen anxiety, stress, fear, worry, frustration, bitterness and resentment
• soften grief, sorrow and loss
• change negative attitudes to positive outlooks
• offer a new perspective on how to view your personal role in the family dynamic
A Family Meditation Session can Include Extended Family Members and Friends You Choose to Invite
To set up a Family Group Meditation Experience, call White Barn Healing Arts Center at 330-281-1387 or email Annette Bragg at email@example.com
Learning to Live in Peace and Harmony with Our Family Can Be Made Possible Through Group Meditation Experiences
Family Dynamics Group Meditations
For Families, Extended Families, or Groups of Friends
at Your Home or at White Barn Healing Arts Center